A flexible approach, from conception to delivery
Dr. Alex Polyakov is a Consultant in Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Reproductive Biology practicing in Melbourne.
While Dr Polyakov has broad experience in many aspects of obstetrics and gynaecology his sub specialties focus specifically on treatments in the following areas:
- Pregnancy normal and high risk
- Endometrial Abnormalities
- Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding
- Vasectomy and Reversals
- Male infertility and abnormal sperm count
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
As well as gynaecological conditions that may require surgery and experience in advanced laparoscopic techniques.
- Bachelor of Medicine
- Bachelor of Surgery, University of Adelaide( MBBS)
- Fellow of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (FRANZCOG)
- Masters of Reproductive Medicine with Distinction University of NSW, 2010 (MReproMed)
- Masters of Clinical Epidemiology/Biostatistics with Distinction University of Newcastle 2010 (MClinEpid)
- Graduate Certificate in Evidence-Based medicine (GradCertEBM)